Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bonefish Grill

Dad Says:
Bonefish has a really nice menu with lost of choices. They even have a GF menu (Gluten Free) with loads of choices on it. Out of all the yummy goodness this place has to offer I would have to say the MUST out of the entire menu is an appetizer called “Bang Bang Shrimp”. This concoction is so ridiculously delicious I have to debate every time I go there if I am going to load up on two of them or order one and an entrĂ©e…lets see what my Daughter has to say.
Menu: 5 out of 5 (extensive; becasue of their GF Menu)
Food: 5 out of 5
Service: 4.5 out of 5

Price: 5 out of 5 (for seafood place these prices are great)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gia Says:
When Dad says we are going to Bonefish I always look forward to having Bang Bang Shrimp….they are nice and spicy! I also like that they give you crayons to draw on the table on their paper tablecloths.
Menu: 3 out of 5
Food: 5 out of 5
Service: 5 out of 5

Price: see Dad's comments

No comments:

Post a Comment