Monday, September 28, 2009

Yogurberry


Dad Says:
I love yogurt and even better, frozen yogurt. In my journeys around the city I kept walking past a new place called Yogurberry and decided to try it now that my food buddy (the hungry daughter) was at work with me. Her choices were Mr. Softie Ice Cream or Yogurberry; she opted for the healthier choice which was great…how healthy you ask? Well yogurt by itself is very healthy but this place has got some 0g of fat frozen yogurt that is creamy-delicious! It only has 4g of sugar and 25 calories…am I a low fat-fiend, not necessarily, but delicious healthy food is a bonus on any given day. I had a plain yogurt with toppings on it and the yogurt was so tangy and fresh tasting I wanted to order another one...self control advised against it and won for a change as it was very filling. There were a good amount of toppings to choose from (fruit and nuts to stay on the healthy side and Oreo’s, chocolate chips and Captain Crunch cereal if you feel like adding some yummy calories to the yogurt). Let’s see what the girl has to say….
Website: http://www.yogurberry.com/usa/
Menu: 3 out of 5
Food: 5 out of 5
Service 5 out of 5 (1 worker but there were no crowds)
Price: 3 out of 5

Gia Says:
Yogurt rules!.......Today I went to work with Dad and after lunch I wanted Mr. Softy, but he suggested Yogurberry, that’s right you heard me “Yogurberry”…no T in that name….I had peach flavored yougurt with mango and coconut that was really really good. I want to go back next time I come to work with Dad. Like I siad Yougurt rules!!
Menu: 5 out of 5
Food: 5 out of 5
Service 5 out of 5
Price: see Dad’s comments

No comments:

Post a Comment